Juk - KDE Jukebox
Juk is a music player and a music manager. JuK is, well, at its heart, a jukebox. As is typical with many jukebox applications, JuK allows you to edit the tags of your audio files, and manage your collection and playlists. JuK is part of the KDE Multimedia package. JuK packages are distributed with basically all current Linux and many Unix distributions.
- Collection list and multiple user defined playlists
- Ability to scan directories to automatically import playlists and music files on start up
- Dynamic Search Playlists that are automatically updated as fields in the collection change.
- A Tree View mode where playlists are automatically generated for sets of albums, artists and genres.
- Playlist history to indicate which files have been played and when.
- Inline search for filtering the list of visible items.
- The ability to guess tag information from the file name or using MusicBrainz online lookup.
- File renamer that can rename files based on the tag content.
- ID3v1, ID3v2 and Ogg Vorbis tag reading and editing support (via TagLib).